Bilfinger Westcon utilizes industry-leading technology to support operations in the office and projects in the field. Investments in information technology (IT) infrastructure enable Bilfinger Westcon to deliver seamless connections and high-level security to all users and clients.
The company understands the need for consistent, reliable, and secure communication between the field and home office for successful project execution.
Bilfinger Westcon’s Corporate Office (HQ):
- The company’s headquarters is a modern facility featuring state-of-the-art video conferencing centers.
- The facility uses 24-hour security features with electronically controlled access and limits access to the company’s information systems.
- The facility uses redundant fiber optic connections to maximize reliability.
Bilfinger Westcon’s Security and Policy:
- Cloud-based file transfer technology that utilizes SSL encryption for secure transfer of sensitive documents.
- Ability to control, monitor, and identify sensitive traffic using next generation cybersecurity technologies.
- Security policies to prevent unwanted network access.
- Mobile devices are protected through mobile device management and security policies.
Collaboration with Field Offices:
- Utilize cloud-driven infrastructure for line of business applications.
- Use secure remote connectivity methods for users to maintain direct, real-time contact with the corporate office.
- Provide project-specific, effective Internet connectivity solutions for remote project locations.
- Support client’s project field offices as necessary..
- Install latest security patches and provide all personnel with modern devices and operating systems.
- Use fully-integrated ERP for accurate time capture and project reporting.
- Specialize in Primavera ® P6 scheduling and project controls.
- Use Viewpoint ® as the business enterprise software system.